YAY! Fun day up in Westchester!! It's been way too long since these two crazy kids got to play together! Remi and Eden got right back into it in the backyard!

Eden told me that I wasn't allowed to take pictures of her, so I had to be sneaky about it! I mean...who wouldn't want to take a bazillion pictures of this cutie pie?!?

Sneaky buddy shot!

Remi surveys the property to see what kind of damage he can do!

And then it was lunch time!

Hudson is ALMOST big enough and already handsome enough to run around with these two jokers!

Time to head to the pool! Eden was very happy to show Remi the ropes!

And she finally seemed to be ok with me taking a picture of her. I mean...how cute is this chica?!?

Remi + Kiddie Pool + Dumptruck + Modells = A PERFECT DAY! Thanks for havin' us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment