Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Possibly the best Mommy moment yet!

I know I know, I still have a zillion updates on the back burner (is that one word or two?) -- but Remi gave me the best present this morning and I felt like I had to record it on his blog for posterity. It's been a really long 8 days. I have been battling a horrible cold all week and have FINALLY turned the corner towards Better-town! Horray!!!!

Like every morning, Daddy just finished changing his good morning diaper as he always does and just when we were about to get started on our family snuggles - I started coughing. That's when I heard it. Remi's sweet little voice...with perfect clarity says, "Bless you, Mommy." And then, I melted into a giant puddle of slush.

It was the most perfect way to start my day. I love this little guy.

3 comments:

  1. I love him too!! Sooooooooooooo much!!!
    Grami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless You, Bev and Remi and Adrian! Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute...and yay to catching snowflakes in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete