Daddy's been back to work for a while, but today was Mommy's first day back at 30 Rock in a long long time. It was a strange day, but overall not to bad. We'll save *those* details for Mommy's secret blog.While Mommy was hard at work editing a story for Nightly about the heatwave going on in the Northwest, Remi got to spend the day with his new best friend - Nanny Greta (aka "G-Funk")! Here are the details of their first day together!
My two favorite things about this:1. She refer's to his #2's as "Pooper" diapers. I'm sure Auntie "Pooper" Damell can appreciate this as much as me.
2. Their 6:30 activity. I would LOVE to know what Remi told her about us. Maybe when he's older he'll tell me all about it.
Greta rocks. I'm sure they'll have many more great stories to come!
Haha - that was the FIRST thing I noticed about her list too. Man, I'm everywhere!
ReplyDelete